OFFICIAL RULES for MILLER HIGH LIFE DEER CAMP 2012
1. No purchase necessary to enter. Participation is limited to persons 21 years or older. 0ne entry per person. There will be a maximum of 50 finalists and one grand prize winner.
2. Employees and immediate families of Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC, General Beer Northwest, WI Beef Council, Amundson’s Appliance or any other participating sponsors, their affiliates, and employees of direct market competing radio stations are not eligible to participate.
3. The contest period is October 24, 2012 - November 9, 2012.
4. The contest will be administered as follows: Listeners will be able to qualify to win the DEER CAMP 2012 Grand Prize by registering in the following ways: A) In store at Festival Foods in Eau Claire, Mega Foods East in Eau Claire and Gordy’s County Market, Birch Street in Eau Claire October 24,2012-November 5,2012 . A total of 20 finalists will be selected from these registration boxes. B) Listen on air to call in to win on WAXX 104.5, 92.9 THE BIG CHEESE, or 99.9 BOB FM October 24, 2012-November 5, 2012. Each station will designate which phone number to call when the contest is played. A total of 15 finalists will be selected in this manner. C) Play on line contests at todayswaxx1045.com, 929thebigcheese.com or bobfm999.com October 24, 2012-November 5, 2012. Specific instructions of how to enter the contest will be posted on line. A total of 15 finalists will be selected in this manner. All 50 finalists will be required to attend the Grand Prize Party to be held at Missy's Bar and Grill in Lake Hallie, Friday November 9 from 7 to 9 pm. At that event, a prizewheel contest will be used and finalists will be
"eliminated" throughout the process until one finalist remains and they will win the Grand Prize Package. Rules for the prizewheel contest itself will be clearly stated to all finalists PRIOR to the contest on November 9. All 50 finalists will receive qualifying gifts when they appear at the finalist party. Note: In the event of circumstances arising beyond a contestant's control contestants will be allowed to designate a proxy to stand in for them at the event, provided they are 21 and older but that must be communicated to Maverick Media PRIOR to the November 9th event
5. Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC is not responsible for computer or telephone malfunctions. In the event of a computer or telephone malfunction, the caller/player could be disqualified. On air Winners are notified they have won at the time of the contest play. On-line winners and in store finalists will be contacted on November 6, 2012.
6. The Grand prize package valued at approximately $650 is: 5 30 Packs of MILLER HIGH LIFE, a Small Freezer provided by Amundson's Appliance valued at $300, $250 in Beef provided by the Wisconsin Beef Council. Maverick Media and the prize sponsors will collaborate to issue a prize value statement. Prizes are final and cannot be changed, modified or altered by any participating sponsor or contest winner. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or traded for other non-cash merchandise.
7. All Prizes must be claimed between 8am and 5pm weekdays at 944 Harlem Ave, Altoona, Wisconsin by December 9, 2012 or they will remain the property of Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC for disbursal at its discretion. Presentation of photo identification will be required.
8. All local, state, federal taxes, and any fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The contest winner will be required to present his/her social security number and sign contest waiver/release forms and applicable tax forms in order to claim the prize.
9. Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC and participating DEER CAMP 2012 sponsors reserve the right to use every entrant’s name, likeness, and voice in live or recorded promotional material to be used in all media without additional compensation now or ever.
10. All entries become property of Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC. Entry information may be shared with other participating sponsors.
11. Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC and any other participating sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur from use or misuse of the prizes or during travel to redeem the prize.
12. If any circumstances beyond the control of Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC or any other participating sponsors force cancellation of the event of which the prizes are part, neither Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC nor any other participating sponsors are obligated to provide substitute prizes.
13. Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest and the official rules of this contest at any time during the contest period. Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC reserves the right to reverse decisions if after further review a discrepancy is found.
14. Decisions of Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC and participating sponsors are final.
15. Complete rules are available weekdays from 8am to 5pm at 944 Harlem, Altoona, Wisconsin, 54720, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope or on-line at www.todayswaxx1045.com, www.929thebigcheese.com, or www. 999bobfm.com